Setting the foundation for your care
Your first visit with Dr. Deborah K. Ruprecht sets the foundation for a caring relationship and begins the course of treatment for your healthy smile.
The purpose of your consultation is for Dr. Ruprecht to get to know you and discuss your concerns and expectations. After a thorough examination, she will go over the best treatment options for your current condition and create a plan that fits your needs and goals.
Your examination will include:
- Checking for bone health and signs of periodontal disease
- Inspecting for gum recession and esthetic imbalances
- Assessing your bite, joints, and loose or missing teeth
- Performing an oral cancer screening
- Determining health related conditions
How to prepare
Please assist us by providing the following for your visit:
- Online patient information form [link to form]
- Any current x-rays
- Dental insurance information
All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition such as artificial heart valves or joints, a heart murmur that requires pre-medication, severe diabetes or hypertension.
The first step toward better oral health and your improved smile is to call Dr. Ruprecht today at 949-472-5499 or request an appointment online.